The ICAROS Cloud is the ultimate solution for a versatile, full-body workout for the entire family. Whether you're looking for a quick break during your home office or a full session during your free time, the ICAROS Cloud is available at your convenience. Enjoy virtual coaching, challenging exergames, and customizable workout options suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. Enhance your home fitness experience with the ICAROS Cloud, get it now!
- 148 different exercises
- The micro-gym for your home
- Various Exergames - Skiing, Surfing, Snowboarding and many more
- Over 70 workouts available on-demand at any time- from Yoga to HIIT
- Training for the whole family
- Used by professional athletes and therapists
- Motivating workouts for a strong body and a healthy back
- Improve your coordination, balance and stability
- Digital tracking of your training progress
- Competition with the worldwide ICAROS community
- Individual and community challenges
The ICAROS Cloud is a digital training device that can be used in combination with your tablet or smartphone, allowing you to train both indoors and outdoors with ease. With a wide variety of workouts, the Cloud enables you to effectively train your entire body, making it the perfect companion for your daily fitness routine. Its unique design allows for dynamic and unstable exercises for an efficient and versatile full-body workout. Not only will you improve your balance, but also your coordinative and reactive skills. Professional athletes, including World and Olympic champions, rely on the ICAROS Cloud systems, as well as professional sports and rehabilitation centers. Upgrade your workout with the ICAROS Cloud today!
- ICAROS Cloud
- Tablet holder
- Foot rests
- Air pump
- Resistance bungees 5 kg
3 of 3 reviews
January 26, 2022 13:19
Zwar sehr anstrengend aber es bringt sehr viel.
January 24, 2022 16:10
Stylish and also really effective. It really helped me to improve my yoga balance poses.
October 8, 2021 15:02
Anstrengend, vielseitig und spaßig! Bei eingeschränktem Platz vlt. eher auf die kleinere zurückgreifen.