Prices incl. 19% VAT
plus shipping costs
Delivery time 90 Workdays
- article number 201000020
Due to the memory effect of the upholstery material of the ICAROS Cloud, slight notches and folds may occur. These prints are unproblematic and disappear almost completely after a short while.
Used it for all of my workouts in the last weeks of quarantine. It´s like a gym in my living room and after deflation I can store it easily under my couch. The inflation process is the perfect warm up exercise. I´m looking forward for more VR Games!
Recommendation - using the Cloud for nearly of my workouts now
My Cloud was delivered when the "stay at home" period started, so it was perfect timing for me.
I decided to order it because I was looking for something that would enable me to do a whole-body workout at home plus was searching for a system that would comprise a digital component to track progress. I got what I was looking for!
- I am using the device for all kinds of exercises - squats, crunches, planks, leg raises, push-ups etc. I sometimes use additional weights too (there are some resistance bungees in the box as well)
- Setup is easy, pumping the thing up takes a couple of minutes. It's actually two separate chambers that need to be inflated, a pump comes with the device
- It's not a tiny thing, so make sure there's enough space. I usually just lean the Cloud against a wall after I finished my exercise - it does not require a lot of space then anymore. Also taking it outside from time to time...
- The Icalethics App is well designed and offers many different workouts, however, I often find myself using my Cloud without any phone or tablet at all, just doing my standard exercises. It's a lot more challenging (and fun) with the balancing effort that's needed.
- Last but not least I was surprised when I saw my wife using the device just as much as I am using - obviously you can even do some Yoga on the Cloud...